[Dailydrool] Schwans/Frosty Paws

Ann Hefner anniebh at acsol.net
Wed Jul 23 06:21:39 PDT 2008

After I read the post about Schwans having "frosty paws", Schwans coincidentally came to my house last night.  I asked to see the package.  Frosty Paws they are NOT.  Third ingredient was a preservative, and then a bunch of weird stuff I couldn't pronounce.  I told the Schwans girls thanks, but I'd pass.  Schwans puts a ton of sodium in their foods for flavor.  The ice cream is okay, but anything else, I lay awake shaking all night after eating their foods.   Ann