[Dailydrool] Merlin ATB

Brenda Weddle bweddlern at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 23 09:08:29 PDT 2008

Linda, I am so sorry that your baby has left you physically - he will always be with you in spirit and in your heart. At least he is free of his pain and disability now and is running free. He is watching over you as your Basset Angel and you will be with him again one day I have no doubt. Lots and lots of heart healing drool for you and safe journey drool for Merlin from the Thundering Herd of Dog Woods Farm.

Yours in sorrow,
Brenda