[Dailydrool] fred and dwool and cwazy slaves

Virginia Oliveira duda.tuppence at shaw.ca
Wed Jul 23 10:08:01 PDT 2008

Hi Fwed and dwoolers

Once again da mom has opened da cans of sawdines so we can have a powper amount of dwool to send. Hope you leg can be fiwxed.
Da mom give us da sawdine and den complain we smells like da fiches. What did she wants, that we smells like da chikuns? Cwazy slave dat one.
Since we ares powducing lots, we sends dwool to all in need,
love
Violeta and Xaxa da basset

"I'm truly convinced, by faith and experience that living on this earth in not a trial but a pastime. If we live simply and wisely. Simplify, simplify."
- Thoreau