[Dailydrool] Ear cleaning and da vitamines

Virginia Oliveira duda.tuppence at shaw.ca
Wed Jul 23 10:55:18 PDT 2008

Hi all

Violeta LOVES her ear cleaning session, she goes hummmmmmmmmm hummmmmmmmmm hummmmmmmmm and her rear leg trembles. Sometimes she sleeps and snores like a thunder.
About the vitamins, we give Xaxa a multi vitamin we buy at the vet, it looks like a kibble and smells like treat, he really enjoys it. For calcium we give ground egg shell mixed with the food.
Hope it helps
Violeta, Xaxa and da momma in Calgary, Canada.

"I'm truly convinced, by faith and experience that living on this earth in not a trial but a pastime. If we live simply and wisely. Simplify, simplify."
- Thoreau