[Dailydrool] sort of update on Elvis

Angelika Hastings angelikabrn at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 23 14:46:39 PDT 2008

Not really an update as not much has changed. Elvis is still at the vets- they did take x-rays but I guess they can't tell much by them. There may or not be a bulging disc. The vet at this point is really just speculating. There are other tests that can be done- but they are waiting to see if there is any improvement in the next 24-48 hours before contemplating the next move. He is getting IV steroids as well as morphine ( more to keep him doped up and calm than for pain). He doesn't want to eat- who can blame him? Strange place- strange people and feeling all wacky besides, wouldn't whet my appetite! One of the techs shared her mac&cheese lunch with him and I think my mom said he had some crackers. My mom cooked him some dinner and took it for him. She did not visit him- we think it would just upset and confuse him more- for her to see him and then to leave again.Thank you Drool family- for your notes of support and all the drool coming his way! Thank you big time auntie Sandy for immediately getting 'stuff' out for him! A few droolers have asked for my mom's addy - it is hanni1221 at hotmail.comI know I really didn't have anything new to post- but it is making me feel better just to write in. It is breaking my heart imagining him there...I know it's best for him right now- but I REALLY wish he was HERE!droolies, Angelika and just Ms.Brandy now as Chillie Pepper went home this morning.