[Dailydrool] Sick houndies

jules56pt at charter.net jules56pt at charter.net
Wed Jul 23 15:28:44 PDT 2008

The girls and I are very sorry to hear that Merlin has gone to the bridge.  May he be free of pain and run free forever.

We are also sending sad aroos on the passing of Nellie.  May she run and play in peace.  Congratulations on adopting Twinkie.  May you all have  a long and happy life together.

Drool and snooters to all the sick houndies and houndettes.  Elvis, Mazzie, Maeby, Fred, Wyatt and Zelda we are slinging get well and feel better drool your way and to anyone else who needs it.

None of our bassets have been big howlers.  Sassy would only howl when she was in the closet trying to nurse her plastic shoe.  She would have a false pregnancy once a year or so.  Our two newest girls do know how to howl but only for specific reasons.  Marley likes to "sing" along when my DH plays the trumpet.  It is quite something to hear.  Ninja will howl along sometimes.  Sunday when th DH came home from church one of them was up on ourbed howling at the top of her lungs.  His guess is that it was Marley.  As soon as they heard him they came barreling down the stairs.

I can't fathom how anyone could deliberately take a hound's "speech".

Snooters and slurps from the Illinois balls of fluff:  Sunny, Ninja, and Marley