[Dailydrool] Countercruiser's Guide to Brunch

Marilyn Briggs marbriggs at att.net
Wed Jul 23 16:45:21 PDT 2008

Utah Friends of Basset Hounds wants your basset's photo and a recipe !  It's cookbook time again.
For only $5.00 each, you can submit your favorite Breakfast/Brunch recipes (for hounds or humans) and on the opposite page have a photo of your bassets and their stories. You could also do a memory page with your basset's favorite food. (Anything with bacon?)  Here is the link to submit recipes (deadline August 15, 2008)    http://www.ufbh.org/Brunch/index.php
This year's cookbook will be available before the holidays for $14.95.  You can preorder now, or we will send you an email when they are ready to go.
Last year's cookbook was The Countercruiser's Guide to Desserts and is available in our website store for
$14.95. (last item under Books)  http://www.ufbh.org
Help support rescue (we have a record-breaking number of hounds this year- sigh) and get a really fun gift at the same time. Holiday shopping done by August--can't beat that. Oh, and don't forget to get one to keep.

If you have any problems or questions, you can email me directly.

Thank you.

Marilyn Briggs, mom to
Bosley- the bassett brat adopted 2005
Chester- sweetest basset ever adopted 2007