[Dailydrool] The World According to Norm - My Birthday Report

Sandi Wittenberg sandi at redbaybassets.com
Wed Jul 23 18:23:00 PDT 2008

It's me again - Norm!

Well, my birthday was worth waiting an extra day for - and I have forgiven
Mom - she couldn't help that she had to go to TAXES to take care of her Dad
- and she made up for it today.

This morning, Mom and I got some special snuggle time in the big bed - just
her and me!  She rubbed my tummy until I almost got a bald spot - wait - I
do have a bald spot - where my zipper was!  Then, she let me and Opie go
into the big back yard and chase bubbles from her bubble wand - I really
like to do that!  This afternoon, Mom brushed me with the Furminator - it
made me feel soooo goooood!!  Then for supper tonight - we got "roast beast"
and "smashed taters" - I think that's what they are called - anyway they
were very yummy.  AND - I got a brand new chew toy - that is just MINE!!
Mom says that we will have cake and ice cream in a little bit - I can't
wait.

Tomorrow we are going to a dog show in Marion OH - I get to go round 'n
round in the square ring - how does that make sense???  Anyway - I like to
go for those walks with Mom and the nice judge people always pet me too!  I
will give you a dog show report when we get home.

Gotta go - it's time for cake and ice cream!!!

Drools to ya!

Norm