[Dailydrool] Drool for those in need

DDropp at aol.com DDropp at aol.com
Sun Jul 27 18:31:10 PDT 2008

Ben and Charlie are sending their drool to Mazzie.  I hope she  improves
enough to hang on until tha dad swave comes home.  Hang in there  Mazzie girl..
You can do it.  I will pray that you heal and will be around  long after your
slave comes home.  Drool and prayers are also going   out to the Ex-drooler's
Snip.  Hope all goes well, and the recovery is  complete and quick.  A happy
dance is also being done that Jersey's biopsy  is negative.  That  kind of news
is always fantastic.

DDropp and the hounds

FanHouse Fantasy Football today.