[Dailydrool] Drool for those in need

earthyoga at aol.com earthyoga at aol.com
Wed Jul 23 18:13:52 PDT 2008

First, to all who have lost a houndie recently...the Gareis girls are slinging lots of drool to you and yours....and to all those houndies that are under the weather....we'll sling even more!

I have been skimming drools since I've been trying to juggle finding another job, teaching yoga, trying to get a website up and running, dealing with my hubby who is having some major anger issues over his cancer, the surgery and all that was done - well long story short....Did I miss the SECRET PARTNER EXCHANGE?

A bit crazed in Ohio!

Emily and the Gareis girls, Maggie, Bailey & Princess
(Sierra ATB 2.6.08)