[Dailydrool] Brudder Elwood gotz da trubbles agin

BasetSavr5 at aol.com BasetSavr5 at aol.com
Wed Jul 23 18:08:10 PDT 2008

Dis Brudder Elwood. Sigh. Mooooaaan. Sigh. It be a rainin, we gotz da
flashin in da sky, and da brudder is sooooo bord. An I been beein good boy. I  hab
not messed wif Elder Clara. I pley nice wif sister Daisy. I gib Brudder Bob  da
biggie nose, but I be gud bout dat too. But Brudder Elwood git in da
trubbles. Momma seyz I cross da line wif sister Casey. Why she actin like she  want
to pley and brudder Elwood be in da go mode. She bark at da brudder and dis  be
like music to da earflaps. I ready to pley. Momma seyz, Elwood, NO-I lookie
at da Momma an seyz yea rite-I jumpin all ober, gib sister Casey da big boy
bark, Momma she yellin agin. So I jumpz up dere on da couch wif da Momma, she
be  a readin dat paper fing-I jump rite thru dat paper, rip dat rite up, Momma
she  really a yellin nowz, I jump down real fast, go after sister Casey agin.
Dat be  da furst misteke. Me toenail done caught da Momma arm, she gotz da
blood all  downz da arm, and she still gotz whut left ob dem food ads. Casey she
be a  barkin,I go affer herz again. Dat might be da second mistake. Den it
happin.
Momma hit da brudder on the rump wif whut be left ob da paper.
DO YOU ALL READZ DAT?????
Momma smack me on da rumpbonez. Why I nebber. Rite on da rumpbones. I jus
stop and lookie at herz. Boy Momma she be in da roar, she gots da blood on da
arm, she got sister Casey still be a barkin, an she haulz me off to da
lockdown.  Sigh.
An it still be a rainin.

We send drool to all in need-and we have a lot in need this week--please  get
those tails up-more drool comin-

Debbie  Winchester
Bob, Casey, Elder  Clara, Daisy, and
Brudder Elwood OEBE