[Dailydrool] Basset Toe Ring, Zelda, and Other Comments

Kristin Mielke kristin.mielke063 at sympatico.ca
Wed Jul 23 19:22:38 PDT 2008

First we just recieved our Basset Toe Ring...and it is PAWSOME...really
nice, perfect actually.   Comes in a pwetty bix and everything...Anyone
thinking of getting one should do just that, immediately.
Second, Zelda you are in our thoughts.  We wish you comfort and peace in
your remaining time here and a smooth trip to the bridge and doggie heaven.
For some reason I keep thinking of my Dad with Zelda...he died in September.
Not really sure why, he loved Hushy very much, ,everytime I think about him
Zelda just seems to pop into my head. Tell her to look for the big guy with
all the cookies
It has been so sad arround here lately with all the sick houndies. I am
going to try and write more about Hushy and his recent adventures this
weekend...which include making friends with the city workers who are digging
up my mothers street, and his Romeo & Juliette routine with the Dashhound
next door. Till then Snooter and drool to all..

Hushy & Kris