[Dailydrool] Heppy Birdday to WE

Beverly Szaton bgszap at gmail.com
Wed Jul 23 19:29:38 PDT 2008

We haddus da bestest birdday. No birds tho. We dont nose why it a Birdday
wifout Birds. Llewis cant find it in he big word book, but we workin on it.
Enyways we gots cards frum peepels, very nice cards too an we thenks
everbuddy whut sended them. Youse all very nize peepels.
MomPerson she gone all day an late, too an den she come home wif CHEEZBRGERS
AN FLIES!!! For We! Me an Llewis!! Boy dem are good!  (MomPerson got sum for
Grampa Mitchell, an Uncle Mr. Cooper Sir, an eben MommaDog. Mommadog dont
awaays eet so good enymore, she not feelin so hot, but MomPerson chunked her
burger up reel tiny an MommaDog reely like it, she eet good!)
We loved we treet an dat MommaDog liked it two. It meke DadPerson smile whut
he not doin too much latelee, unless me an Llewis do silly stuff which are
eesy. Well no we not meen it quite like dat. Llewis we is NOT silly! Humf.
We three now we very groan up an dignifite. We too old to be silly, right
Llewis. Llewis?  Hey! Leggo my ear! Doggone it Llewis how we be dignifite
when you gotta my ear? Oh yeah! Well chew on dis, Llewis little runt
brudder! Whatchu meen leggo you not leggo you liddel

Yessir. Yessire Mr. Cooper Sir we nose MommaDog sick sir. We sorry sir. No
more. Assolutely not. We gone in are crates now, Sir.
Goodnites ebberbuddy.
We be three now!

Love an Drool to all in need,
Da Birdday Boyz.