[Dailydrool] Thunder Storms

Bassetmomx2 Hound bassetmomx2 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 23 20:02:36 PDT 2008

Hello Fellow Droolers-----Last night we had a bad thunderstorm and Yankee
was totally freaked out, pacing, panting looking for a place to hide, but
not yet hiding.
Finally it was time for bed. He still was panting and drooling. So I made
him lay down & covered his body with a pillow & his head also, with his nose
exposed of course, I had to to throw my leg & arms around him & after
awhile, he calmed down. My husband told me that I was making the dog worse
by trying to comfort him
(I really tried not to make a big deal about it), but it breaks my heart to
see him like that. Anyway, rescue remedy doesn't seem to work too good.Does
anyone have any other suggestions????

Drool to all in need----let's give the Bridge a break for awhile, okay???

bassetmomx2, Augie & Yankee (please not thunderstorms tonight!!!!!)