[Dailydrool] ears cleaning

Jessica Sutton Jessica at fmprofessionals.com
Thu Jul 24 07:43:27 PDT 2008

Diva and Sophie love to get their ears cleaned too!  They run at first
when they see me with the bottle of solution and the cotton balls, and
they pretend like I'm about to kill them when I first start, but after a
few minutes, their eyes roll back and they make this low grunting almost
moaning sound like "dat feels sooooo goooood!' and sophie kicks her back
leg slowly.  They love it, but somewhere they read that they're supposed
to hate it, so they go through the motions in case anyone is watching!
Ha ha

They are both in drool production mode for the sick houndies and we're
all praying every day for their mommas n daddies too!

Jessica L. Sutton