[Dailydrool] Our friend Bullet

Noah Goslowah handsomehounds at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 24 09:15:24 PDT 2008

Right before the Oregon Basset Hound Games, our foster dog bullet had to be helped to heaven, where she joins Merlin the cat, Noah Go Slowah, Cali the Weather Cat for OEBE, and many others.  Bullet lived with us for 5 months, and with another area family for 7 months before her passing.  She tried to rule OEBE International here, but was sometimes to weak to do so.  Friday, it was her time.I will miss her very much.  A lot of my life revolved around her care at the end: the vet trips, the ear cleanings, the med times, the food preparation.  You guys know the routine. For some reason I kept leaving one of the 4 dogs we had outside.  I guess I couldn't believe we had 4 in our relatively small house. Bullet's relatively long life in the face of a very serious diagnosis (congestive heart failure) speaks to her determined little spirit.  She found a place on our couch and in our hearts.  She will be sorely missed. Janice, Bill, Roland, Duke of EarsDeohgee
 the Shar PeiStella B Low