[Dailydrool] to Lily/ Terri Oranato:your beautiful post

Suzabells at aol.com Suzabells at aol.com
Thu Jul 24 09:28:42 PDT 2008

It says that was written by Terri Oranato so i am not positive i have the
right email address from the post.

 no matter who wrote or posted it i have to tell you how very  beautiful and
moving it was.  i have lost dogs that were the love of my  life in my past
years but i have also lost my husband of 46 yrs ..two years  ago.. my dearest
brother three months ago, my niece just two weeks ago..

that piece fits for all of them, not just the dogs i have lost.  i  have a 5
month old Basset now, my first, and am finding her to be a delightful  sweet
animal MOST of the time. thank you for the post, i have read it over a few
times and printed it out finally just because it does fit humans and  animals.
Thank you so much for putting it in our hands and minds  Sue  Pulsifer

FanHouse Fantasy Football today.