[Dailydrool] so much saddness

bsturnbaugh at adams.net bsturnbaugh at adams.net
Thu Jul 24 10:17:20 PDT 2008

We just wanted to let all of you who have sick or in pain hounds or humans
that we are sending get well drool along with snooter kisses and houndie
hugs.  For those of you who have lost your babies or another loved one
recently, also know that our hearts go out to you.  A friend of mine lost
her Dad Monday night, so I am getting a bit behind on my reading, so I
apologize for not addressing you all individually, but know that each and
every one of you are in my thoughts and prayers.

Brenda, Daisy Mae, & Emmy Lou of Fowler, IL