[Dailydrool] NYLA BONES

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Thu Jul 24 10:35:43 PDT 2008

OK, here we go again with another stupid question:  when should I  throw away
the nylabones ???  Annie has chewed  both ends for a while,  it is just
ruffed up from her chewing, so when do you suggest it is time to  throw them out
and replace them, can I have my husband sand it to  take off the rough edges
???? she has only roughed up the ends, not the  middle  much better than my
window sills.   my husband said  number four window sill and we both sleep in the
garage !!

no one replied to the pumpkin question ????  how much pumpkin  should I feed
the two girls while we are trying to transition their food  ?  One of the
Droolers told me to give them pumpkin but not how much  ?????

Marlene

FanHouse Fantasy Football today.