[Dailydrool] My toe rings!!

Monique N. Merola merolas at cox.net
Thu Jul 24 10:51:15 PDT 2008

Yahoo!!  My toe rings got here to AZ yesterday!!  I LOVE them!  I bought one for me and one for a friend on the Drool.....who has a birthday coming up!  : )

Hey, I'm "Bowling For Bassets" on August 2nd, 2008!!!!  If you find it in your heart to make a donation, please make checks payable to AZBHR and mail to me at Monique Merola 14359 W. Woodbridge Ave.  Goodyear, AZ  85395......it's all for the hounds!!!

Luv,
Monique Merola
AZ Basset Hound Rescue, Inc.
Bassets Rule!
www.azbassetrescue.com
Volunteer, Media Coordinator, Foster Mom and whatever else I have time to do!  : )