[Dailydrool] Brudder Elwood slidin in da poop

BasetSavr5 at aol.com BasetSavr5 at aol.com
Thu Jul 24 18:42:51 PDT 2008

Dis brudder Elwood. I not be a heppy brudder dis nite. It be dem woomanz. I
treyin to git sister Daisy to call Nigel, and she seeyz no dat box aint dere
yet, dem burfdey boyz still be like youze, wif da air headbones, it be a few
more deyz den we call. Brudder Elwood he jus steamin. It still be a rainz and
da  brudder he seyz he goin out dere in da rainz. Dat tailpipe be a twitchin,
he  gots to go. So brudder Elwood he still be in a snort wif sister Daisy, but
he go  out dere in da rainz and teke da biggie grunt. Well I be clearz out
dere in da  Brudder dump zone, and why it just   rainz ebbin worser on da
brudder.  I comez runnin realz fast to da brudder door--on da wey to da house fings
go  realz bad. Brudder Elwood he git da footie in a mountain of da rain soaked
Elder  Clara pile. It gitz in me toes, it squishy all ober me paw, and da
smell of dis  jus awfulz. An now brudder Elwood smell like Elder Clara tailpipe.I
seys to  meself-howz can dis dey git worse???
Den it heppin.
I runz rite in da doggie door. Dere she be. Elder Clara. I gotz to fink
realz fast. I jump ober ol lead bottomz and ob course she stand up while da
brudder in da air. Dis not go wellz dis time. I fallz ober Elder Clara. We all
knowz whut heppin now--she a goin affer da brudder, a snappin an a barkin like
she be all tuffz stuffz, and I lookie-why dis be like a pot ob de gold at da
end  ob da rainbowz. Dere bee biggie clump ob da poop off me footie rite dere on
 da Elder Clara back.
Brudder Elwood bee a finkin it likez peeplez say-sum fingz jus
deserbin---and Elder Clara she deserbin da clump-o-poop.

We still a sendin da drool as fast as we can--it be time to git  better---

Debbie  Winchester
Bob, Casey, Elder  Clara, Daisy, and
Brudder Elwood OEBE
Instigator of Evil Deeds