[Dailydrool] Secret Pawtner gift ideas!

froggie froggie0310 at bellsouth.net
Fri Jul 25 06:23:03 PDT 2008

In an effort to raise funds for my rescue, I am offering my basset fabric purses (the tie-handle, reversible grab-n-go ones or faux bamboo handle non-reversible) for $25 incl. shipping!  I have 2 new fabrics plus most of the previous ones (I have pictures of all of them I can email.)  This is a great deal as these purses often go for really high bids when I post them on Hound's Bay.  They can be mailed directly to your Secret Pawtner, saving you time.

For pictures of the fabric and style, please email me.  I accept checks and PayPal for your convenience.

If interested in the more complicated purse styles (with D-rings, ribbons, pockets, etc.., ), watch the Drool for postings about the new store opening on our site as well as our boutique at Bassethoundtown.com!

Susan and the Hoptown  Bassets + 1 + 5
Murphy, Jeremiah, Twinkie,Walter, Rusty Paws (ATB),Sammy (ATB), Nellie (ATB), Barney Boy (ATB) &  Bert(ATB), Bianca(ATB), Sapper + Liam, Poppi, Justice, Bella and Danica
Bluegrass Basset Rescue, Inc
A Basset is an Asset!