[Dailydrool] Dailydrool Digest, Vol 16, Issue 17

Bill1fan at aol.com Bill1fan at aol.com
Fri Jul 25 06:31:30 PDT 2008

In a message dated 7/25/2008 9:09:02 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
dailydrool-request at dailydrool.org writes:

Subject:  [Dailydrool] Rotten Ru and howliday cards

Kacy,
Rupert does look too sweet and innocent.  I think probably what  happened is
that your trash can was being robbed and Rupert heroically  jumped to the
rescue to save that garbage can and all it's valuable  contents. In the midst of
the struggle Rupert got his head all sticky but that  didn't stop him.  Soon
the robber was fleeing for his life and all was safe  again.  Instead of a bath
he should have gotten a handsome  reward. Maybe next time will you not jump to
conclusions and blame a poor  innocent basset hound who was only trying to
keep  your most valuable household item from being stolen by bad  guys.
Renee, Annabella and Edna Jean(ATB)

I am for  animal rights and I am not PETA

FanHouse Fantasy Football today.