[Dailydrool] Wellness Core line of dog food...

Jo Edwards dawgmom at socal.rr.com
Fri Jul 25 08:03:23 PDT 2008

Hi Everyone...

Thanks for all your responses to my question last week regarding dog food.
Have been researching dog foods for a week now. We have been looking at the
Wellness Core line. It's grain free, protein focused.  I've spent countless
hours online looking at foods.  We spent over an hour in the pet store last
night just reading ingredients on all the packages.  I'm driving my husband
crazy with this obsession.  Before I decided on anything ...I thought I
would rely on all of your expertise.  I looked at Natural Balance and the
Wellness Super5 mixes ...but I kept returning to the Core line packages.  I
know a lot of you use Wellness...but I hadn't seen the Core line before.
Has anyone used this food?  Anyone have any opinions on it?

http://www.wellnesspetfood.com/dog_wellness_grain_index.html

Thanks in advance,

Jo...dawgmom to Jasmine