[Dailydrool] Whoo hoo secret pawrter sign ups

Bob cowbobdog at gmail.com
Fri Jul 25 09:55:07 PDT 2008

we signed up at Midnight east coast time hehehehehe we can't wait for secret
partner is the funnest time of all..iffen you have never done it before it
is way fun (note funner iffen you participate)

some people plan all year for clues and presents and stuff and it is amazing
what you can learn about your own area and everything

oh so in the spirit of secret partner we have listed some stuff on hounds
bay under seasonal and Home decor that would be great secret partner stuff
or great stuff for your own basset collection

http://www.dailydrool.com/cgi/dailydrool.cgi?

this time our proceeds are not going to rescue but to my vet bills so we
wanted to be sure you know that but mommy said iffen anyone sees something
they want but only buys for rescue we will send rescue the money just ask..

yur furend

Fankenbob

--
King Bob the DOg

Support Basset Rescue order Bob's Kewl stuff at
http://www.bbostelman.net/Bob/bobthedog.html

http://www.mypetspages.com/mysite/389/
http://georgeegrunt.com/bobthedog/index.html