[Dailydrool] Amber Rose of Ohio

Deborah L Hartpence hartpence at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jul 25 12:26:41 PDT 2008

ARoOh!!   Hewwo ebby body.  Dis is Amber Wose.  I am in Mizzipi (Mississippi) and came here all de way fwom Ohio to come to a birfday pawty for me and my sissie Lowretta.  We are habing the pawty tomorrow and will have lots of fun!  I am so 'cited to see her, and we wub each other berry much.  We take walks and run and run and chase each other.  But I is 'cited about something else too.  My bery first foster mommy is coming to our pawty!
Deb here.  Yep, it's true.  Menzie Campbell is driving all the way from Arkansas to Bonnie and Rick's house to come and see us!  We cannot wait to see her, and this will be the most special birthday because of it.  For those of you that remember the OMBR 24 and the puppies, it has been a year on the 29th, and the pups were born the night before all those dogs were rescued by OMBR.  We were hoping that Sherry would be able to come visit also, as she was the very first human to put her hands on our babies, but she is not able to come. Bonnie and I both thank OMBR mentally every single day for the rescue of these pups, and thank Menzie especially for fostering them to help them start out life healthy happy and well adjusted.
Happy Birthday to all the OMBR pups, and happy 'saved ya' day to the other dogs from that puppy mill, as they have been adopted out to wonderful homes and are living spoiled wonderful lives now.
Thanks OMBR!  and to all the other rescues out there, please know that what you do DOES make a difference, both to the dogs, and to the people that adopt them.