[Dailydrool] Wellness Core: my feedback

Heather Hill nebhr at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 25 12:52:17 PDT 2008

I didn't see your initial post about the problem you're trying to solve by finding the right food, but I just switched my guys to Wellness Core about 10 days ago. My English Bulldog had some strange balding spots along his "barrel" and the vet could find nothing wrong with him after bloodword, etc. Since the switch, his hair has been growing back. My basset is on it now too since it's easier for one type of food in the house -- they both LOVE it. I can't say I love the price, but the fact that it's working after many months of trying different things, I'm sold.

** Waddling for dollars!** http://www.firstgiving.com/in-memory-riot

Heather Hill
New England Basset Hound Rescue
www.nebhr.org