[Dailydrool] grandson is home

nancy cohen.nancy at verizon.net
Fri Jul 25 14:47:08 PDT 2008

my new grandson is home, thanks for all the caring...........i don't
know his name yet........jewish tradition is that it is announced at the
bris, or the ritual circumcision.......i can't believe my son won't even
tell me LOL....we will be going to florida to see him, and the dogs will
be staying with Aunt Lois, Mr. Cooper and Buster Brown.......my biggest
concern is that Buster will teach them bad habits  LOL......i saw him
countersurf, he is a master at it.........nancy, hershey and einstein