[Dailydrool] calendar boy Truman 7/25

Sue Stevens suestevens at woh.rr.com
Fri Jul 25 16:00:06 PDT 2008

what a handsome majestic fellow! Jim & Karen Gelston of Pennsylvania,
we couldn't help but wonder if Truman has relatives at Tait's Bassets
in your state... if one of those relatives might be Lonesome George?
George is Onslow's dad.. and George has gotten around as a stud...
might Truman and Onslow be cousins? (See May 10 for Onslow's pic).

(Of course this means that we think Onslow is a majestic handsome fella too!)

Sue & Brian Stevens
...and Onslow (I thought that was my name "Handsome"?)