[Dailydrool] Mazzie update

LaRock Hounds twobassetsonedoxie at gmail.com
Fri Jul 25 17:37:13 PDT 2008

I called the vet today to tell him that Mazzie has been vomiting almost
every day.  He told me to take her off the zeniquin and not to give her any
other meds to see if it is the meds doing it. She was vomiting before she
was on this so I doubt that is the issue.  I mispoke too soon and told
someone it was a good day. Not long after that (dont' read this if you are
eating) I walked into the livingroom to find Oliver eating up undigested dog
food/grass/slime combination.  Mazzie eats a separate food from the others
so I know it was her.  She is on a sensitive system dog food and it is one
colored and shaped different then the other dogs' food so I know it was
her.  The vet was so nice that he told me to bring back in the left over
pills and he will credit my account, since the pills were $7 each pill and
he knows her case so well.  I have been in contact with Cornell University.
I have emailed with the head of small animal surgery and he is going to
consult with the head of neurology dept. and get back to me.  That is very
nice of them as we have never been seen there yet.  That is about it. I may
take Mazzie down to the vet to get a curtosy weigh in to make sure she is
not loosing weight.

That's the update for now,
Dee, Maggie, Mazzie and Oliver