[Dailydrool] bwainz

Nadine Mysker nadine at mysker.com
Fri Jul 25 18:05:41 PDT 2008

MeMom laughed wickewy at da postings 'bout gettin bwainz fwom da
red/white/blue and da brown trucks.  She said "Jill, you have all the
brains you are ever going to get.  I've resigned myself to you being
two years old in perpetuity." (whateber dat means) but den yesterday
da brown guys dwove up da stweet an I went nuts twyin to follow dem
but I was tied up next ta MeMom.  I stwetched and stwetched and
stwetched dat $#)($* leash but I no could get him or more brains fer
me.  So eben doe I be seben and a half I guess I juz gotta be 2 fer
MeMom cuz I don't want to dispoint her.

Nigel an Llewis, if yuz gitz does guys yuz can keep da bwainz.  It's
kinda fun bein two--eberybody finks yuz a baby puppy an de gib you
extra loves, wubs and cookies!  I'm thinkin MeMom is one smart cookie!

Jill the Bagel