[Dailydrool] Vehicle recommendations

Debbie Malta dmalta at nc.rr.com
Sat Jul 26 06:21:30 PDT 2008

I am looking into trading my old Jeep and my car in to get one vehicle that
I can use for driving to work and for rescue stuff. Can anyone recommend
something that would meet these requirements?

Be able to pull CBHR's 5x8 enclosed trailer full of merchandise
Fit up to 4 dogs
Support a pet barrier to section off the back
Be able to fit tables and lots of stuff
Have racks for a rooftop carrier
And finally, be descent on gas (I have an 80 mile commute to work every day)

Does such a vehicle exist? Oh yeah, it can't be too expensive either :-)

Debbie & CBHR hounds Zoe, Sullie and fosters Hope and "Bras Make Excellent
Bonnets" Tahoe