[Dailydrool] Secret Pawtner Cookies for the Hounds

Carol Shreiner cdshreiner at gmail.com
Sat Jul 26 13:48:52 PDT 2008

Oh boy oh boy it's secret pawtner time!  As most of you know, my mommy makes
the mostest yummiferous cookies for the 4-leggers.  This year for SP, she is
making peanut butter carob chip biscotti and blueberry banana biscotti (that
was my suggestion!).  You can order a bag (about a half pound) for $10
including shipping by sending mommy an email (cdshreiner at gmail.com).  She
will include a card with a message or clue for you too!
100% of the moolah will go toward our Ohio Basset pledge for the upcoming
waddle.
So order order order up and let the secret pawtner fun begin!
Yours,
Pw. Lilly

PS Hi Riley! I love you love you love you!

--
www.cornerstonefmc.org
www.ohiobassetrescue.org

Dozer http://www.dogster.com/?272678