[Dailydrool] "Flat Bassets"

HEARTSFOREVER3 at aol.com HEARTSFOREVER3 at aol.com
Sun Jul 27 10:32:05 PDT 2008

I find it sooooooooooo funny that we basset lovers can share  about "Flat"
Bassets and know exactly what we are going through.  My  basset, Ethel, loves to
pull this, and what I try and do is ignore it!  A  lot of the times I will
just stand and wait until she decides to move her butt  and get going again.  I
realize that this is not possible for all.  It  still makes me laugh, oh what
"interesting" dogs we have.  Regards, Lisa  and Basset Ethel from NC.

FanHouse Fantasy Football today.