[Dailydrool] Itchy flews

Bassetmomx2 Hound bassetmomx2 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 27 12:20:40 PDT 2008

Alison,

My oldest Augie has an itchy chin and I had to take him to the vet.She rx'd
Nolvasan. I mix it with water and soak cotton balls and put it on his chin.
She also told me to use stainless steel bowels. But anytime he eats
something that he is allergic to he rubs on his bed or the floor furiously
and then I have to treat again.

I hope this helps!!

Sylvia, aka bassetmomx2 to Augie and Yankee

Message: 11