[Dailydrool] itchy face

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Sun Jul 27 13:14:04 PDT 2008

My Maggie who has severe allergies also gets the itchy flew, I wipe her  face
gently every time she eats or drools really bad and then I rub Bag  Balm  on
the red spots, it has really helped her, She is also taking  desensitizing
for the last three months  and it is amazing how much  better she is. very
little redness any more and very little scratching,   and very little shedding,
although I  attribute that to the    three squirts of Salmon oil on their morning
food   ( and no they do  not smell fishy ) the  big problem  now is having to
change over her  food because of  Canidae changing their formula.  We are
trying the  California Natural  lamb and rice, but she seems to have soft stools,
and  of course the old Anal gland problem is back.  GRRRRRRRR.
I am wondering about Wellness ?????? I hear several  Droolers talking  about
how well they like it. do they make a lamb and rice formula.

Marlene

FanHouse Fantasy Football today.