[Dailydrool] Our 1st Birthday Paw-ty

Bonnie Garner parrothead at ripleycable.net
Sun Jul 27 13:18:38 PDT 2008

Well, it really happened.  Lowretta Katherine and Amber Rose were able to celebrate their first birthday together.  Actually, their birthday is not until Tuesday, but we had a wonderfull paw-ty on Saturday.

Amber Rose and her mama, Debbie, came all the way from Ohio on Thursday.  Then our foster mama, Menzie, brought Bozlee and came on Friday.  On Saturday our new friends Drake, his mama Bambi and his Nana came over.  Our friend Jolene and her mama Kym also came.  Then there were lots of family and friends.  In total, there were 7 hounds and 18 humans in a 1,000 sq. ft. house.  What a blast!!!!!!

    Not one dog fight, not one human fight.  It was the perfect Paw-ty.   All hounds got hamburgers, homemade frosty paws, then cake and ice cream.  Bozlee later threw up, but he feels much better now.

    Today, one day post-paw-ty, and the hounds are sleeping all day.  No running and playing yet.  It's been a great day for the humans to visit and the houndies to rest.

    I have included some pictures (thank you Debbie for finally showing me how to do this) of the paw-ty, the cake, the girls in their party hats, the banner, and as many hounds as I could get in there.

    It's been a great weekend in Mississippi.  Next year we're hoping more brothers and sisters can come and we'll do this all over again, only bigger!!!!!!

Bonnie
Slave to Stanley, Beachbaby, Birthday Girl Lowretta, Stella (ATB), J.D. (ATB), Begonia (ATB)

http://s332.photobucket.com/albums/m360/parrotheadinripley/Birthday%20Paw-ty/