[Dailydrool] Secret Pawtner

Donna Lindy dlindy at mac.com
Sun Jul 27 14:29:43 PDT 2008

I sent a personal email to Marlene about secret
pawtner but if you also missed the posts about
our dog days of summer pastime, here's the
link again:

http://web.mac.com/dlindy/Site_8/Secret_Pawtner.html

If, after reading the information, you still have
questions, please email me off list.  Be sure to
also sign up for the secret pawtner digest
(instructions found on the SP web page) if
you are going to participate. This is where all
the clues will be posted.

Secret pawtner is a great way to support
the rescue shops and to make a new Drool
friend - many Droolers look forward to it
every year.And this  year there are 2 budgets
for secret pawtner - one for $30 and one
for $15. Details on the web page!

Now has anybody heard from Fifi???

Thanks,
Donna, drool fueler for Elmo, Pw Pauline, Gracie
and Pw Bosley, missing Dudley ATB