[Dailydrool] I be in twoble too.

DDropp at aol.com DDropp at aol.com
Sun Jul 27 18:18:53 PDT 2008

Ben  Here.  I heerz da mom swabe say wots dat us bassets be  dum.  Well, dis
mornin I be showin herz.  It be da mornin, an weez be  don wiff our spamy
morial for Gaylon, an da mom be eatin a muffin.  Welz,  dis be walkie time, so I
be startin to barkbarkbark, wike I  wants a  walkie.  Well, da mom sez "Ben.
Quiet".  Wellz, I be still a barkin an  a barkin, so da dad sez "ok, weez go
walkin".  Well, da dad go  to da  hall to get ourz weashes, an da mom gets da poo
bags, an da Ben goez an gets da  muffin.  Da mom seez dis, an yells, stop,
but toooo wate, cuz I gotted da  muffin.  Den I feels it, I gets a wack on da
but bone, an a "BAD DOG" fwom  da mom.  But dat be ok, cuz I gotted da muffin.
Bwahahahaha.

Ben

FanHouse Fantasy Football today.