[Dailydrool] what Boomer and Hope eat

Melo Mail mail4melo at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 27 19:44:13 PDT 2008

Boomer and Hope eat Purina One's big red bag of the lamb and rice.  I found that the lamb and rice provide for more solid stools.  For a while when they were littler puppies, I used Eagle Pack's lamb and rice.  Since Boomer and Hope are just over a year old now and between 50 and 60 pounds, they have graduated from the puppy to the adult food.  If they are not feeling well or anxious and not eating, I will mix in some boiled rice or food-processed raw meat/grub and veggies.   The amount they eat averages between 2 and 4 cups (for both of them) a day.  In addition, they get small kibble size training treats for obedience.  Once or twice a week, they will get a couple of nice (real) doggie bones with meat flavoring on them.