[Dailydrool] Zelda

nreitzusa at aim.com nreitzusa at aim.com
Mon Jul 28 09:12:32 PDT 2008

Every day for the past week or so I have dreaded opening the Drool because I was afraid of reading about Miss Zelda's trip to the Bridge.? So today it finally came to pass.? I'm sitting here at work with tears running down my face because of the sweet note Zelda wrote.? I've had to make the same decision MomPerson made, and I know how it hurts, and how hard it is to say that final goodbye.? We will light a candle for Zelda's trip to the Bridge.?

Sending heart healing drool and prayers for MomPerson, DadPerson, Mitchell, Mr. Cooper Sir, Nigel & Llewis.

Nancy, Amy, fosters Bob, Cookie, Rocky, liddle brudder Wilbur, and Gracie the c at t.