[Dailydrool] Zelda

Linda1annewhee at aol.com Linda1annewhee at aol.com
Mon Jul 28 09:22:19 PDT 2008

Goodbye sweet girl.  May your journey be the start of a brand new  adventure.
 We know you will be there to greet all those who follow you to  the Rainbow
Bridge.  It is comforting to know that they will all be well  cared for by you
until we can once again be together in that magic land without  pain and only
pure joy.  The dark night will be at it brightest tonight  with all the
candles being lit for you around the world.
                          Much drool to your mom and dad and those you leave
behind
                                           Linda, Maggie, Daisy and Betsy

FanHouse Fantasy Football today.