[Dailydrool] avon basset

kacy green greenlikethecolor at gmail.com
Mon Jul 28 10:20:49 PDT 2008

I have this same perfume bottle, I think. It is a small brown basset shaped
bottle filled with a perfume that kind of smells like baby powder. I think
it is called sweet innocence or something totally un-basset like. :)

I found it a thrift/antique shop on one of my road trips and thought it was
the steal of a lifetime ($3). The head is plastic and pops off the body to
reveal the opening. I have it on a shelf in my office but have considered
donating it to one of the raffles or something, its just hard to part with
precious basset crap. :)

Kacy with cow and ru