[Dailydrool] Wasps

Marilyn Briggs marbriggs at att.net
Mon Jul 28 12:32:52 PDT 2008

Year before last we had wasp nests and you couldn't go outside without being buzzed. I bought the yellow plastic traps, the kind with the phermone (however you spell that-spellchecker doesn't know either).  They worked OK, but they worked even better when I put a piece of chicken, or tuna or lunch meat in them. I found it drew the wasps for 2-3 days and then was so dried up (Utah here-no humidity) that I had to replace it. Last year we didn't have as many as the year before, and this year I haven't even put the trap out.
--
Marilyn Briggs