[Dailydrool] Wasps

dpmcquade at juno.com dpmcquade at juno.com
Mon Jul 28 14:27:04 PDT 2008

For a short time, Drew worked for Terminex. He learned a lot about bugs. One thing they told him was that in August and September, wasps become more aggressive, and more likely to sting.

It's no surprise, then, that recently Droolers have had more encounters with them. If you know you have a wasp nest in the yard, this could be a good time to get rid of it. You can buy sprays to dose a nest with--when we discovered one near our front walk, we called a guy in, and that's all he used, though he may have used two cans of it.

Stay away from those stingers, four-legged Droolers. If you need to, ask our Jane how much a wasp bite hurts--and she was just innocently  walking by a nest up the street from us when she got attacked.
Pam, with Drew, food slave to the Dashing Bassets