[Dailydrool] Zelda

Sandy sanwhe47 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 28 16:19:57 PDT 2008

I never could understand how people could get so involved with someone in
cyberspace that they never met or even spoke to in person until I got caught
up in the Drool.  Even though I knew Mommadog Zelda would be leaving for the
Rainbow Bridge very soon it still did not lessen the tears this morning when
I learned she had started her journey.  I don't feel sad for Zelda but for
the Momperson, Dadperson and the Boyz.  I'm just so happy for Zelda that she
has known nothing but love and caring her whole life and that she did not
have to suffer unnecessarily thanks to her loving family.
We are sending lots of slippery drool so the pain of your loss may slip away
and leave only all the happy memories.  We will keep you in our prayers.

Sandy W
Bea, Val, Dora, Willie,Thumpy(the Pit-Basset)
Bug and Max who are happy not being Bassets
See our family at:
http://www.dogster.com/dogs/513320