[Dailydrool] Zelda

anitra palato santanapants at gmail.com
Mon Jul 28 17:10:22 PDT 2008

Tears flowed as I read Zelda's last post.  I want to extend my sympathies,
thoughts, prayers and Santana's drool to momperson and dadperson and to the
boys she mothered, and her dad Mitchell, and Mr Cooper Sir.  Zelda's picture
is beautiful.

We are lighting a candle to light her path to the Rainbow Bridge.

There are no bad judges at the RBB, just lots of friends to welcome you and
continue your journey to your next life.  Watch over your fambly, and give
them nudges every now and then to let them know you are still with them in
their hearts!

We Lubb you MomDog Zelda!

--
Anitra & Santana Senor Smarty Pants Ov The WildWest OEBE
AkA. Mr. Pants The Basset Hound

Check out Mr. Pants' woofsites!
Dogster Page: http://www.dogster.com/dogs/622568
OR
Myspace Page: http://www.myspace.com/santanadog

"Happiness is a warm puppy"-Rerun Van Pelt (Charlie Brown Character)