[Dailydrool] Woofstock Volunteers Needed - Please Help!

Kahuna and Friends surferdogs at comcast.net
Mon Jul 28 18:54:42 PDT 2008

I will probably be going - I'll know when I get my Sept schedule. I will
have Bud and one or two other houndies with me. Is there anything I can do
with Mr Bud along?  He's not always the most cooperative when we are out.

Synthia

The man who regards his own life and that of his fellow creatures as
meaningless is not merely unfortunate but almost disqualified for life.
~Albert Einstein