[Dailydrool] Zelda

sokermom5 at bellsouth.net sokermom5 at bellsouth.net
Tue Jul 29 04:29:05 PDT 2008

Zelda, the newest and brightest star in the sky.  I saw your star and blew you a kiss.  The boys aroohed to you.  Enjoy your wonderful new life at the Bridge.  If you have a moment among all your new friends, please say hi to my Calvin, Fred and Madonna.  Watch those boys - they love beautiful houndettes.  Madonna will keep them under control.  Momperson and Dadperson will shed tears, but then there will be moments of laughter at your funny episodes.  We will all miss you, Zelda; but we know you are a happy girl with a beautiful cloud to rest on.

Sad aroohs,

Dianne, Slave to Morgan, JD, foster boy, Diego, Calvin (ATB), Fred (ATB), and Madonna (ATB)