[Dailydrool] Zelda

Barbara Rocheleau brocheleau at snet.net
Tue Jul 29 09:24:05 PDT 2008

I was so sad to open my Daily Drool while on vacation and read about Zelda.  We were all expecting it, but  that doesn't make it any easier for anyone - especially Momperson, Dadperson and all her four-legged family members.    Did Dadperson get home in time?  My thoughts and prayers are with you all at this time.  Bev you are an inspiration to us all.  You did all you could do for your little girl to make her life as comfortable and long as could be.  Hugs and kisses to you all and I hope each day will be easier ....  I am sure there is a large empty spot in your house.

  Snooters and kisses,
  Barbara   Layla and Opie